Thursday, April 30, 2009

Post Marathon Run

"Frustration is the first step towards improvement. I have no incentive to improve if I'm content with what I can do and if I'm completely satisfied with my pace, distance and form as a runner. It's only when I face frustration and use it to fuel my dedication that I feel myself moving forwards."
  John Bingham quotes

Sorry for the delay in getting the directions out for this Thursday nights Hash but my legs are tired from running the Tel Aviv Marathon.  Congratulations to all those Hashers who participated in the Tel Aviv Marathon and 10k Race last Friday.  Now, down to the real business of the day.
 
DATE:  Thursday, April 30th, 2009
TIME:  8 PM
COST:  Still a bargain at 20 shekels
PLACE:  Reading, the old Tel Aviv Port
 
Directions for Thursday nights hash
When: Thursday 30th April at 8pm
Where: Tel Aviv
Di-Erections: Hash will start near the footbridge at the  "Reading"
parking lot adjacent to the old Tel Aviv port located on HaTa'arucha /
Sderot Rokach (Rokach Boulevard).
Lost? Call your hare, Dike Dot Cum, on 054 558 1720
 
Your Humble Scribe,
Lady Twin Peaks